Sunday 22 August 2010

Been Busy Bag Making

I have been very busy making a bag for my daughter Sandra amongst other things like keeping my garden looking beautiful (one of my passions) and spending time in my hobby hut (another passion). I am a lucky girl as I have a small and cosy hobby hut to go and create in or just muse when I need to get away from HID which is quite often LOL. HID did surprise me this week with a little book he had profeesionally made up of just some of the photos of my miniature bears (another of my passions) Boy I do have a lot of passions don't I LOL. Here is the bag I made it out of old jeans and used up odds and ends of fabric then beaded it all, I added a Kachina charm (Sandra love all things native American) and a limited edition button that has a little bear on.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogging Peb! great bag and would love to see the bear book.

    Take care, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag Peb, bet Sandra loved it. Well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag....love the colours :) Have fun in blog land!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mum, I really love my bag the kachina is just cute and the beading lovely Thanks. XXX

    ReplyDelete