Sunday 12 December 2010

Bears - Christmas Characters



Hi All



Over at SCD this week it is "Christmas Characters" I nearly didn't have time to take part this week what with Christmas shopping, visitors and the Bramford crop to go to. Luckily I found a bit of spare time to pop out to my cabin and take part. For me BEARS are my favorite characters and they lend themselves to all times of the year, so I chose a Christmas bear as my character I sparkled him up and I do hope you like him. Happy Christmas Shopping. XX

3 comments:

  1. cute tag Pebbs - thank for joining us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty tag Peb... love the bear!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peb! Sorry I'm a bit late with comments this week as I went away for my birthday weekend. Love this cutie bear and the little birds too....really full of Christmas Character :) Thanks for playing at SCD this week ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete