Sunday 5 December 2010

Oh Christmas Tree


Hi All, well what a season it has turned out be already, SNOW SNOW and more SNOW - the good news is it has given me time to take part in the challenge set by SCD (to slippy for me to venture out). A new month and new challenges this month it is tags and this week it is "Trees" I love this theme as I love trees. Obviously I chose Christmas tree. I love Christmas Trees and could not pass the opportunity to use this fab stamp from crafty individuals. I back washed my stamp with silver cosmic shimmer paint, then stamped it with what I thought looks like leaded windowx. I then stamped the Christmas tree, which I beaded using green beads, the tree is decorated with sequins and beads, the tree skirt is a piece of red silky fabric the tag is bordered in lace. I finished off with glitter gel. I love pulling together inking and painting techniques with fabrics. MERRY CHRISTMAS. xx

4 comments:

  1. Super decorated tree :) Thanks for playing along at the tree theme at SCD...especially at this busy time of year ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flippin brilliant Aunty Peb, the beading looks fantastic!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really looks like a stitched piece! Fantastic make. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so precious. Lovely tag! You keep your self indoors when it's slippy crafting is much more fun :0) Thanks for playing along with the SCD team

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete