Monday 22 November 2010

Crop, SCD & Fans




What a fabulous weekend I have had and I include Monday into that. Saturday I spent the day at papermaze crop finishing my granddaughters wedding album (it is her Christmas present)she married in May. Sunday I did some gardening, cooking and the then turned my attention to the SCD challenge. This week it is numbers and I immediately thought of my lovely little bear stamps. This is so me, now I don't normally blow my own trumpet but I am somewhat known as a miniature bear artist and make my miniature bears exclusively for the Norwich bear shop. I have been doing this for quite a number of years so when I saw these little stamps it was a no brainer and this week a fabulous excuse to use them. Today I spent the afternoon at a fabulous workshop run by Quilters Haven making a fan. I am a self confessed "all crafts welcome" person and I do love to sew stuff as well as alter stuff. Deep Joy :-) HID well he did the ironing and got the meal ready LOL. Have a good week all.

4 comments:

  1. You're right Peb the bears are so you and a beautiful tag. Your fan is just gorgeous.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on our theme this week Pebbs....lovely looking fan too...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet bears! The fan looks fab...thanks for playing again at SCD
    xoxo Sioux
    P.S. We all need a HID to do that don't we?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 bears is a sweet notion and the fan is beautiful too.Thanks for joining us at SCD.

    ReplyDelete