Sunday 26 September 2010

Fab Ally Pally Day


I had a lovely trip to Ally Pally yesterday it is always a lovely show with lots of goodies to buy and add to my stash and boy did I do it justice. I bought this lovely owl stamp I have used for the challenge by SCD s last week of Arches and the theme is Birds, I used DI wild honey, and stormy. I dabbed cosmic shimmer mist onto the page mainly because it does not spray anymore but dabbing seems to add another dimension, I then stamped trees backgroundfor depth. The I used my new owl stamp on shrink plastic (I love shrinking stuff). So here it is. Looking forward the the next challenge I think I ma getting the hang of the challenges and enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. Love the new owl stamp Aunty Peb, the arch looks lovely well done.

    See you Sat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab arch Pebby really loving the depth of colour and the lovely shrunk owl is GREAT!

    Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday...what else did you buy??

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your owls :) Makes a lovely arch :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at SCD again this week
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your enjoying the fun of SCD and another fab arch

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Arch! Great idea to use the owls on shrinkable plastic, they look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete