Sunday 24 October 2010

Green, Yellow & a Woodland Nymph


This week over at SCD the weekly theme was green & yellow. The DT designs were just brilliant and I liked this colour combo. It just shouted woodland nymphs to me or was it cause I wanted to use my stamp of a little woodland nymph LOL (I am so into fairies at the mo). I was going to spend today creating a master piece but HID wanted me to help him de-gunge the pond :-( which I did. Eventually I got to go into my hobby hut and I came up with this little tag. I used my new pearly shimmer paints yellow well made a change from glimmer mist LOL. I stamped on trees & ferns in dark green then my new little woodland nymph stamp (she is just so cute) she is resting on the ferns. I added stickles to try to give depth and then the butterflies which I coloured in with gel pens. I just fell I could not get the depth but I did enjoy trying.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tag, it really does look so delicate and pretty. Your new fairy is gorgeous.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fir playing along again at SCD this week....love the added interest of the shaped top to your tag :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete