Sunday 10 October 2010

Purple & Green


Hi All, What a simple gorgeous weekend it has been, but I have been ever so busy so it has just flown by. I did just manage to pop over to SCD this week to look at this weeks challenge, the theme is purple and green. Oh no I just don't have anything purple in my stash! it is a Sandra (my daughter) colour so I did panic a bit. I was determined to take part. Thankfully I remembered Carol's words to me "Just Play" so I began by fiddling with stuff ( I am sure you know what I mean) LOL. I used my reeves watercolour crayons and mixed them together with a water brush to create purple for the background, then I had a vision FAIRIES or was it HID LOL. Anyway I stamped my fairy and painted her in with the water crayons mixing more colour to add shading and also used my new copic brush pens (these are really lovely) added a few embellishments, edged with perfect pearls pale lavender spread round with an ear bud. I must say I like it. Well I am off to pack as some of us Girls in the family are heading into North Norfolk for a Girlie break and YES we are taking all our craft stuff Yippee. HID gets to stay home Yippee.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in this week at SCD with your lovely tag....have fun on your break away :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Pebbs - loving your piece and I'm so pleased you had a play and created!

    Have a fab time away.....hope the weather stays nice for you.

    See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag and a great use of purple and green. Thanks for playing along at SCD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty Aunty Peb, have a great week away.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice that you enjoyed using a different pallet and you worked it out beautifully in the end, it's a lovely tag. Thank you for playing with the SCD team this week

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete